iklan

Quick and Easy Fruit Pizza

I love to make fruit pizza throughout this time of 12 months while the climate can get somewhat of dreary. The shiny colours of the recent fruit appear to brighten menus as effectively as spirits. Fruit pizza appears to say, “Spring is on it’s way!”



INGREDIENTS

  • (1) 17.5 oz sugar cookie blend pouch
  • ½ C butter at room temperature
  • 1 egg
  • (1) 8 ounce block cream cheese at room temperature
  • (1) 7 oz package deal deal marshmallow cream
  • 2-3 C fruit of your choice, chopped into small pieces

INSTRUCTIONS

  • Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
  • Prepare the sugar cookie dough according to package deal deal directions, blending within the butter and egg.
  • Using your hands, unfold the dough evenly on a cookie sheet. Dot the dough with a fork to avoid air bubbles.
  • Bake till calmly browned, about 12 minutes. Remove from oven, and funky completely.
  • Mix the marshmallow cream and cream cheese till gentle and creamy.
  • Frost the cookie dough "crust" with the marshmallow cream mixture.
  • Cover the pizza with fruit. Refrigerate till serving. Slice into squares. 

I have all the time cherished fruit pizza, but within the past, it appeared to be somewhat of bit of a tedious recipe to make simply due to the fact I had to

a) make the cookie dough

b) make a fluffy white topping

c) break up the fruit and intently set up it at the pizza

Recently, I simplified my fruit pizza recipe. First, it dawned on me that I may attempt a pouch of grocery shop sugar cookie dough for the crust. Nobody may inform the difference, adding me! Win!

Secondly, I did somewhat of on-line examine and discovered that the the fluffly white topping may be simplified into NULL ingredients: marshmallow cream and cream cheese- the correct combo!!

And thirdly, rather of intently arranging the fruit in a pattern, I now simply rustically vicinity all of it over the pizza. Or I wrangle a child into doing this job. My three 12 months antique helped me this time, and cherished it!  Easy as (pizza) pie.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here