iklan

LIGHTENED UP 7 LAYER DIP

This Lightened Up 7 Layer Dip is the correct get together food. By replacing sour cream with hummus and utilizing decreased fats cheese, you retailer on energy with out sacrificing flavor!



INGREDIENTS

  • 1 Can (14 oz.) Non Fat Refried Beans
  • 1 Cup Hummus (I used Roasted Red Pepper)
  • ½ Packet (1.25 oz) Taco Seasoning (I used low sodium)
  • 1 Jar (16 oz.) Chunky Red Salsa
  • 1½ Cups Pico De Gallo
  • 1½ Cups Guacamole
  • 1 Cup Reduced Fat Monterey Jack Cheese, shredded

Optional Flag Topping:

  • Black Beans, tired and rinsed
  • Cherry Tomatoes, cut in half

INSTRUCTIONS

  • In an 8 x 8 pan, unfold the refried beans in an even layer. In a bowl, combine the hummus and half the package deal deal of taco seasoning. Mix well. Spread the hummus frivolously on ideal of the beans. Top frivolously with ultimate layers beginning with the chunky salsa and ending with the guacamole. Top with cheese and refrigerate for 2 hours earlier than serving. Serve together with your favourite chips!
  • Optional Flag Topping: Place a handful of black beans within the nook of the dip on ideal of the guacamole. Shape them right into a square. Place the cherry tomato halves in a number of instantly strains alternating with strains of cheese in between. 

I can’t trust it's virtually the 4th of July. Where did time go? Before you recognise it, Christmas might be right right here and I might be simply as stunned. I am certain that point is going via quicker whilst you're older. Does anybody else really sense that way?

When I was young the years appeared to drag on and I simply couldn’t wait to be a enormous kid. I was gonna forego naps, consume ice cream for dinner and have princess film marathons each one evening. I was gonna be in charge.

Too bad that being a grown up capability buying and selling in homework for actual work and the force of assembly your 11pm curfew becomes awaking at 6am…without the pancake breakfast ready downstairs out of your mom.

Sometimes I simply assume ” Why’d you've got to move and develop up so quick Mariah, in case you merely knew then what you recognise now.” I assume all of us want that in some small way. Now I lay with Stella at night, stroking her pretty, delicate hair, praying that she won’t develop up too fast…that simply possibly she might live my little youngster forever. But then I see her little arms are rising and watch her as she will get greater each one day, pulling herself up and I simply recognise these little ft are going to stroll away with my coronary center someday. Someone as soon as instructed me that having a kid capability you ought to be inherently courageous simply due to the fact eventually you've got to permit move and that's the toughest part. I can see now that it's true.

Sorry for the sappiness. Let me depart you with this little piece of unsolicited advice: sluggish down. Life is going via in an immediate and at present in our social media crazed, life within the quick lane, throw everything within the microwave lifestyles, everything is going via far too quickly. Emails can wait, bosses will nonetheless be there tomorrow, your Instagram feed won’t end…but valuable moments with those you're keen on most are anything you simply can’t get back.

I guess you can’t simply lead into Lightened Up 7-Layer Dip after that…So we may simply jump with the essential part, its addicting! I am now not a enormous sour cream fan and because it occurs to be laden with calories, it occurs to be in my favor. I at all times volunteer to make this dip each one yr simply due to the fact A.) I recognise I’ll consume half of it, and B.) It is sour cream free!!

My little secret's utilizing hummus in location of the sour cream. I change off among the Roasted Red Pepper form and the Jalapeno form but plain hummus would work simply as well. I simply stir half a packet of low sodium taco seasoning into the hummus.

LIGHTENED UP 7-LAYER DIP
This lightened up 7-layer dip is the correct get together food. By replacing sour cream with hummus and utilizing decreased fats cheese, you retailer on energy with out sacrificing flavor!
Author: Mariah Mercurio

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here