iklan

Healthy Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Frozen Yogurt

No have to actually sense responsible about consuming a enormous bowl of this Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Healthy Frozen Yogurt! You don’t even need an ice cream maker to make this faded frozen ice cream dessert!



Ingredients

  • 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
  • 1/2 cup delicate herbal peanut butter
  • 2 tbsp honey
  • 1/4 cup chocolate chips or unsweetened darkish chocolate, chopped in case you desire to make it fully subtle sugar free

Instructions

  • Blend collectively Greek yogurt, peanut butter, and honey on your meals processor. Using a spoon, stir in chocolate chips.
  • Pour in NULL medium dimension freezer bags, flatten them together with your hand, leaving the air out and seal. Stack and location within the freezer (keep them flat).
  • Freeze among one and NULL hours (start checking after an hour) till it reaches a soft-serve consistency, and serve.
  • It's greatest eaten the identical day but in case you don't, location the freezer bag on the counter to defrost for a number of minutes earlier than serving (it might be rock solid!). Or you should also smash it up into barks (I love consuming it this way!).

Nutrition Facts

  • Healthy Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Frozen Yogurt (Without a Machine!)
  • Amount Per Serving (1 /5th)
  • Calories 252Calories from Fat 99
  • % Daily Value*
  • Total Fat 11g17%
  • Saturated Fat 2g10%
  • Cholesterol 5mg2%
  • Sodium 174mg7%
  • Potassium 285mg8%
  • Total Carbohydrates 25g8%
  • Dietary Fiber 1g4%
  • Sugars 17g
  • Protein 15g30%
  • Vitamin A0.4%
  • Calcium10.7%
  • Iron3.7% 

Peanut Butter Cups Healthy Frozen Yogurt in a yellow bowl with chocolate chips sprinkled on top
You may argue that I even have an addiction to sushi, as I devour some on the very least as soon as a week. No subject the quantity of nice meals I even have in my fridge, at some level I’ll simply need my sushi fix.

I’m SURE a few of you ladies studying this are precisely the same. I can suppose of at the very least NULL pals who're sushi-junkies simply like me. And to be honest, I don’t suppose it’s a challenge at all.

Why wouldn't it be?! Sushi is healthy! At least whilst you persist with the basic fish ones. And fortunate me, I don’t identical to the funky mayo ones.

overhead shot of a bowl of Peanut Butter Cups Healthy Frozen Yogurt with some chocolate chips and peanut butter within the background
The different meals addiction in my area is my husband’s, and his factor is ice cream. And that….is no longer as wholesome haha. One day he introduced area a enormous tub of Reese’s Ice Cream, I tasted it and unfortunately…I preferred it.

Except it tasted really, actually nice so I tried to recreate anything comparable in taste, but a bit higher for you.

This Healthy Frozen Yogurt has all of the style of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream – with out the sugar and calories!
I got here up with a 4-ingredient wholesome frozen yogurt recipe that’s actually easy. No ice-cream maker wanted (I don’t have one!), only a number of meals to stir collectively after which hop within the freezer it goes.

This Reese’s Peanut Butter Healthy Frozen Yogurt is so delicious and also you won’t actually sense responsible consuming it! Enjoy

Peanut Butter Cups Healthy Frozen Yogurt served in a yellow bowl with some chocolate chips sprinkled on top

Healthy Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Frozen Yogurt (Without a Machine!)
No have to actually sense responsible about consuming a enormous bowl of this Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Healthy Frozen Yogurt! You do no longer even need an ice cream maker to make this faded frozen ice cream dessert!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here