iklan

GLUTEN FREE CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES WITH CHOCOLATE CHIP BUTTERCREAM

I like it when an thought comes together! I’m excited to share with you those gluten-free chocolate cupcakes with chocolate chip buttercream and the cutest little chocolate chip cookies! So simple and so yummy!



INGREDIENTS
CUPCAKES:

  • 2 cups sensible high caliber gluten-free all-purpose flour blend
  • 1 tsp. xanthan gum*
  • 2 cups sugar
  • 1 tsp. baking soda
  • ¼ tsp. salt
  • 1 cup salted butter (2 sticks)
  • ⅓ cup cocoa powder *see note
  • 1 cup water
  • ½ c. buttermilk
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 tsp. natural vanilla extract

CHOCOLATE CHIP BUTTERCREAM FROSTING:

  • 1 1/2 cups softened salted butter (3 sticks)
  • 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
  • 1/4 tsp. salt
  • 2 Tbsp. milk
  • 2 tsp. natural vanilla extract
  • 3 cups powdered sugar
  • 1/2 cup semi-sweet mini chocolate chips

TOPPING (OPTIONAL):

  • 1 box Enjoy Life crunchy mini chocolate chip cookies

INSTRUCTIONS
CUPCAKES

  • Line a muffin pan with paper liners and set aside.
  • In your mixing bowl, combine gluten-free flour, xanthan gum, sugar, baking soda, and salt and set aside.
  • In a medium saucepan, combine butter, cocoa, and 1 cup water. Bring simply to boiling, whisking constantly. Remove from warmth and upload to dry ingredients, beat till combined.
  • Add buttermilk, eggs, and vanilla and beat for one minute on low-medium speed.
  • Pour batter into cupcake liners. I use a huge scoop that measures about 1/3 cup batter into every one establishing and get 24 cupcakes.
  • Bake at 350° for 17 minutes or till a toothpick comes out blank or with a couple of crumbs (no rainy batter).
  • Let cool in pan for four minutes, then take away cupcakes to a cooling rack. Wait to frost till totally cool.

CHOCOLATE CHIP BUTTERCREAM FROSTING:

  • In a huge mixing bowl, beat collectively butter and brown sugar till pale and fluffy (several minutes). Add the salt, milk, and natural vanilla extract and till effectively blended. Add within the powdered sugar, 1 cup at a time, mixing effectively after every one addition.
  • Stir in semi-sweet mini chocolate chips. Spread onto cooled cupcakes or positioned into piping once more and pipe onto cooled cupcakes.
  • Optional: higher every one decorated cupcake with a gluten-free mini chocolate chip cookie.
  • If you are often not eating at the day you bake these, I'd suggest setting them in a refrigerator overnight and pulling out an hour earlier than serving to permit to come to room temperature.

NOTES

  • *If your flour mix already comprises xanthan gum or guar gum, omit the xanthan gum referred to as for on this recipe.
  • For the cocoa powder, I desire to make use of about 1/2 of dutch-processed or ordinary cocoa and 1/2 different darkish cocoa. That is how I acquire a sensible darkish brown to my cupcakes.

Today is my oldest son’s 13th birthday so I’m sharing with you his favourite new gluten-free cupcake! He couldn’t get sufficient of those cupcakes, and ended up bringing one in his lunch a number of days in a row. He stated that one day, his finest buddy was utilizing his finger to swipe the frosting off of his lunch container simply due to the fact he liked the chocolate chip frosting so much!

A whereas back, Enjoy Life Foods despatched me a few in their new allergy-friendly, gluten-free mini cookies in a type of flavors. When I saw those little crunchy chocolate chip cookies, the thought got here to me to lay them on higher of a cupcake that’s frosted with chocolate chip frosting! So once they requested me to do a recipe for them in February as facet of my chocolate month right the following at the blog, I simply knew this was the thought I needed to produce!

Since it truly is chocolate month, I’ve got to speak about chocolate. These are my tried and true favourite gluten-free chocolate cupcakes that I make for each one birthday here.
I typically frost them with my fudge frosting, but for this I truly needed to make a chocolate chip frosting.  I needed a prosperous buttercream that might style like chocolate chip cookie dough, but I didn’t desire any flour in it like some recipes I found. I ended up making my very own chocolate chip buttercream recipe and it got here out simply perfect!

I used certified gluten-free Enjoy Life semisweet mini chips within the frosting and sprinkled a couple of further chocolate chips on higher simply to end them off! Everyone that tried it stated it did remind them of chocolate chip cookie dough, so that’s a success! I liked the combo of chocolate cupcake with this chocolate chip buttercream and could make those once more and again!

While those are tremendous delicious with simply the cupcake and buttercream, it’s tremendous fun to higher them off with a bit bit allergy-friendly and certified gluten-free crunchy mini chocolate chip cookie. You can purchase those Enjoy life mini cookies on-line in lovable little mini bags which are appropriate for snacking!

NOTES ON INGREDIENTS FOR THESE GLUTEN-FREE CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES WITH CHOCOLATE CHIP BUTTERCREAM:
For certified gluten-free chocolate, my move to is Enjoy Life semi-sweet mini chips! I discover mine at my native stores, and on-line in a 6 pack of bags from Amazon or purchase instantly from Enjoy Life. These make this chocolate chip buttercream perfect! I wouldn’t suggest utilizing greater chips.
If you’d desire to higher your cupcakes with the crunchy mini chocolate chip cookies, you'll be able to purchase them instantly from Enjoy Life here, or discover them on Amazon in a 6 box package deal deal here.
As all of the time I suggest utilizing a sensible high caliber gluten-free flour mix resembling King Arthur Measure for Measure, Gluten Free Mama, Cup4Cup  or gfJules.
The mystery to this chocolate chip buttercream is obviously BUTTER! No skimping!
The different secret's brown sugar so I don’t suggest subbing that out at all!
Gluten-free Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Chip Buttercream
If you do purchase the 6 pack of Enjoy Life semi-sweet mini chips, I thought I’d present you a couple of further recipes you'll be able to make to make use of them up! I use all of them of the time in those gluten-free banana chocolate chip muffins. I made those gluten-free peanut butter chocolate chip cookie cups this previous fall and all of us liked them! Oh and I can’t neglect those terrific gluten-free S’mores Sandwich Cookies which are rolled in mini chocolate chips!

My buddy Cindy simply used the mini chips to make this fun gluten-free, allergy-friendly Party Popcorn! And if you’d like your chocolate on donuts, make certain you verify out my gluten-free chocolate frosted donuts.

Gluten-free Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Chip Buttercream
Gluten-free chocolate cupcakes with chocolate chip buttercream are a fun birthday cupcake! This frosting reminds me of chocolate chip cookie dough!
You could make the cupcakes a day forward of if you would like them to keep your self some work! I do that all of the time!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here