iklan

The Best Overnight Oats with Greek Yogurt

The Best Overnight Oats with Greek Yogurt – This delicious and loopy primary breakfast will make harried mornings a factor of the past! I love to ideal this excessive protein breakfast with melted peanut butter and contemporary berries for a brilliant bounce to the day!



Ingredients

  • 1 cup rolled oats
  • 1 cup milk (I use almond)
  • 1 cup Greek yogurt
  • 1-2 tbsp maple syrup
  • 1 tbsp chia seed
  • dash salt
  • Get IngredientsPowered with the aid of way of Chicory

Instructions

  • Combine all meals in medium bowl and whisk till all meals are nicely incorporated.
  • Cover and refrigerate overnight.

Notes

  • You could make person serving sizes with the aid of way of dividing and storing the overnight oats in small canning jars, pyrex, or rubbermaid containers. I desire to elect anything that I can microwave as nicely as shop in. 

Are you a large fan of oatmeal like me? I swear I am on a venture to make everybody passionate oatmeal consumers! Be certain to examine out my Strawberry Rhubarb Baked Oatmeal or Pineapple Coconut Baked Oatmeal — equally are tremendous delicious baked options! I even have my favourite stovetop oats, Banana Bread oatmeal!

They are ridiculously primary to make.
No cooking time! (You simply must prep ahead)
You could make a large batch for the week and your destiny self WILL thanks for having a healthy, delicious breakfast competent to move every morning!
Overnight Oats with Greek Yogurt

Delicious breakfast of overnight oats with Greek yogurt, peanut butter drizzle and contemporary berries
Overnight Oats with Greek Yogurt
This delicious and loopy primary breakfast will make harried mornings a factor of the past! I love to ideal this excessive protein breakfast with melted peanut butter and contemporary berries for a brilliant bounce to the day!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here