iklan

PINEAPPLE SUNSHINE CAKE

Pineapple Sunshine Cake – A faded and fluffy pineapple-infused cake, topped with a candy and creamy whipped cream frosting. This cake is all the time a crowd pleaser!



Ingredients
Cake:

  • 1 box yellow cake mix
  • 4 eggs
  • 1/2 cup oil (I used vegetable oil)
  • 1 (8 oz) can overwhelmed pineapple with juice

Frosting:

  • 1 (8 oz) container whipped topping, thawed
  • 1 small box on the spot vanilla pudding
  • 1 (8 oz) can overwhelmed pineapple with juice

Instructions

  • Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
  • In a big bowl, combine cake mix, eggs, oil, and 1 can of overwhelmed pineapple with the juice. Mix well.
  • Pour into ready baking pan and bake for 25-30 minutes, or till toothpick inserted in middle of cake comes out clean. Allow to cool fully on a wire rack.
  • In a medium sized bowl, fold collectively whipped topping, box of vanilla pudding, and 1 can overwhelmed pineapple with the juice. Spread over the higher of cooled cake. Enjoy!
  • *I reserve a small quantity of pineapple from the can used for the frosting to sprinkle on on the end. This is optional, though!

Nutrition Facts

  • Pineapple Sunshine Cake
  • Amount Per Serving
  • Calories 244Calories from Fat 90
  • % Daily Value*
  • Fat 10g15%
  • Saturated Fat 2g13%
  • Cholesterol 41mg14%
  • Sodium 253mg11%
  • Potassium 77mg2%
  • Carbohydrates 34g11%
  • Sugar 23g26%
  • Protein 2g4%
  • Vitamin A 85IU2%
  • Vitamin C 2.6mg3%
  • Calcium 77mg8%
  • Iron 0.8mg4% 

Today’s recipe is simple, easy, and delicious, y’all. I needed to share it with you previous than the weekend simply due to the fact this could be the perfect, simple addition on your Easter spread.

I got this recipe from one among the pretty girls I used to work with whilst we had been dwelling in Kansas. Let me inform ya, my midwestern pals are a few UH-mazing cooks!

I all the time say that southern meals is my alleviation food, but ya understand what? Kansas girls… now they understand learn tips on tips on the way to make a few nice food!

I love to make this Sunshine Cake for Easter or summer season barbecues and it NEVER lasts for long. When I made it previous this week, my son snuck a work from the nook previous than I was capable to photo it.

He got here operating to me and said, “Mama! That cake is the greatest within the entire world!”

It was difficult to be mad at him for cake-thievery with a candy remark like that. He ought to be studying learn tips on tips on the way to butter me up.

PINEAPPLE SUNSHINE CAKE
A faded and fluffy pineapple-infused cake, topped with a candy and creamy whipped cream frosting. This cake is all the time a crowd pleaser!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here