iklan

Peanut Butter Graham Cracker Balls

Over Memorial Day weekend a pair weeks ago at my father’s house, I had to make a quick, yummy and simple dessert for the complete household to enjoy. Well, I didn’t ought to make one but I essential to, and trust me, my household essential me to as well.



Ingredients

  • 1 cup peanut butter (I used crunchy)
  • 1 1/2 cups graham crackers crumbs
  • ¾ cup mini chocolate chips or Heath bits
  • 1 – 1 ¼ cup chocolate (I used semi-sweet chocolate)

Instructions

  • Take your graham crackers and mix to crumbs in a meals processor till you get 1 ½ cups. Add graham crackers crumbs to the 1 cup of peanut butter. Mix it up good. You desire the combination to be dry sufficient to be capable to type balls. Add a bit of bit extra peanut butter or cracker crumbs to gain this consistency if need be.
  • Form 24 even sized balls along with your arms and location on a wax paper protected plate, slicing board or baking sheet. Freeze for 30-60 minutes.
  • Melt the chocolate within the microwave till simply melted (do no longer overcook!) or use a double boiler and stir chocolate till melted. Placed mini chips or overwhelmed Heath bits in a small bowl.

Note:

  • You can use no matter topping which you simply could like adding nuts, overwhelmed Oreo…etc.
  • Using a toothpick or fork dip the peanut butter balls within the melted chocolate, one at a time, after which toss within the topping till covered. Refrigerate or freeze till firm.

We are a huge peanut butter and chocolate household so I idea I could whip up a fast batch of peanut butter balls to praise the Raspberry Magic Balls that I already had made. I’m no longer a one dessert-making gal a lot to my sister’s chagrin. I like everybody to have a choice.  So, I decided to make the peanut butter balls but soon discovered we have been out of powdered sugar.  That is an integral component in these balls. Not to fear as the web was to the rescue and I discovered a huge recipe that used overwhelmed graham crackers (which I had!) instead. I was prepared to provide it a attempt to I’m so completely satisfied I did. They have been delicious! My household beloved them

Ingredients:

1 cup peanut butter (I used crunchy)

1 1/2 cups graham crackers crumbs

¾ cup mini chocolate chips or Heath bits

1 – 1 ¼ cup chocolate (I used semi-sweet chocolate)

Directions:
1. Take your graham crackers and mix to crumbs in a meals processor till you get 1 ½ cups. Add graham crackers crumbs to the 1 cup of peanut butter. Mix it up good. You desire the combination to be dry sufficient to be capable to type balls. Add a bit of bit extra peanut butter or cracker crumbs to gain this consistency if need be.

2. Form 24 even sized balls along with your arms and location on a wax paper protected plate, slicing board or baking sheet. Freeze for 30-60 minutes.

3. Melt the chocolate within the microwave till simply melted (do no longer overcook!) or use a double boiler and stir chocolate till melted. Placed mini chips or overwhelmed Heath bits in a small bowl. Note: You can use no matter topping which you simply could like adding nuts, overwhelmed Oreo…etc.

4. Using a toothpick or fork dip the peanut butter balls within the melted chocolate, one at a time, after which toss within the topping till covered. Refrigerate or freeze till firm.

5. That’s it. Enjoy!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here