iklan

No Churn Banana Cinnamon Ice Cream

Homemade gelato made easy! There’s no ice cream maker required for this divine Banana Cinnamon Greek Yogurt Ice Cream. It’s made with in simple terms 5 foods and is as wholesome as ice cream gets!



Ingredients

  • 18 oz banana 500 g, about four large
  • 1 1/2 cups Greek yogurt chilled
  • 1 tsp vanilla bean paste or 1.5 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1/2 tsp cinnamon
  • 1/3 cup maple syrup plus additional to serve

Instructions

  • Slice the bananas into even rounds and layer in a 
  • freeze-proof container among sheets of non-stick 
  • baking paper. Freeze for four hours or overnight.
  • Place banana, yogurt, vanilla, cinnamon 
  • and maple syrup in a meals processor and task for 
  • 3-5 minutes or till smooth.
  • Spoon right into a 1.5-litre-capacity steel container (I used a loaf pan) and freeze for 3-4 hours or till firm. If you're now not serving the ice cream the identical day or in case you happen to have leftovers, take the container out of the freezer and permit it in sit on the counter for about 15 minutes earlier than serving. Drizzle with the additional maple syrup to serve.
  • Recipe Notes
  • To make this recipe dairy-free, you'll be able to omit 
  • the yoghurt. All different amounts stay the same.
  • Recipe from Donna Hay

Nutrition Facts

  • No-Churn Banana Cinnamon Ice Cream {Refined Sugar-Free}
  • Amount Per Serving (1 /6th)
  • Calories 157
  • % Daily Value*
  • Cholesterol 2mg1%
  • Sodium 20mg1%
  • Potassium 415mg12%
  • Total Carbohydrates 33g11%
  • Dietary Fiber 2g8%
  • Sugars 23g
  • Protein 6g12%
  • Vitamin A1.1%
  • Vitamin C9%
  • Calcium8.1%
  • Iron1.4% 

3 scoops of No-Churn Banana Cinnamon Greek Yogurt Ice Cream in a white bowl
This Greek Yogurt Ice Cream is LIFE, my friends!! Banana and Cinnamon is my favourite ice cream taste ever and has been for a lot of many years. Let me inform you a bit of story.

When I was about 12, I went on a college journey to Rome and it was love at first sight. I fell in love difficult with this city, this nation and its language and decided that I would cross and reside there after I am 18.

an ice cream scoop in a loaf tin with Banana Cinnamon Greek Yogurt Ice Cream
Life adopted its course and I didn't cease up dwelling there (as for now anyway!) but I nonetheless traveled there as typically as I might and up till we left France 5 years ago, I would cross there no less than as quickly as a year.

overhead shot of 3 scoops of No-Churn Banana Cinnamon Greek Yogurt Ice Cream
My favourite ice cream location in Rome is referred to as Giolitti and so they make a imply cinnamon ice cream. Which needless to say I paired with banana.

The first time I tried this banana cinnamon ice cream combo was throughout my first college journey and I by no means seemed back. I did attempt different flavors needless to say but stored coming again to the only and in simple terms “banana e cannella”.

(OMG look, I simply discovered a evidence in my photograph archives!! This is me in 2014 consuming a banana e cannella ice cream! I assume that yellow factor on ideal was mango ???? but I can simply see the banana and cinnamon simply behind ????)

a lady maintaining an ice cream cone within the streets of Rome
A creamy Greek yogurt ice cream base flavored with cinnamon and banana! Gelato-paradise!
So today, I’m past excited to convey you this little piece of Rome and me in your kitchen. My Greek yogurt ice cream base is a lot more healthy than a regular gelato (no heavy cream and it’s in simple terms sweetened with maple syrup) but nonetheless as creamy and delicious.

And you don’t want an ice cream system to make this divine Banana Cinnamon Greek Yogurt Ice Cream. So easy!

And whereas you’re here, I’ve got a bit of anything for you! To assist you lay the principles of your wholesome consuming (and quickly really sense amazing!) I positioned collectively a blank consuming procuring listing that you'll be able to take with you subsequent time you’re making a journey to the store. Save it in your cellphone or e-mail it to your self so which you simply all the time have it handy!

If you tried this Banana Cinnamon Greek Yogurt Ice Cream, don’t neglect to fee the recipe under and permit me realize the way it went within the feedback – I love listening to from you! You too can comply with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook for additional deliciousness and behind-the-scenes!

No-Churn Banana Cinnamon Ice Cream {Refined Sugar-Free}
Healthy home made gelato made easy! There's no ice cream maker required for this divine Banana Cinnamon Greek Yogurt Ice Cream. It's made with in simple terms 5 foods and is as wholesome as ice cream gets!

 Course Dessert, Snack
 Keyword Greek yogurt ice cream, wholesome banana ice cream, wholesome desserts, wholesome ice cream, no-churn ice cream recipe, subtle sugar-free desserts, summer time dessers

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here