iklan

Mini Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecakes With a Pretzel Crust

These mini peanut butter cup cheesecakes have a salty pretzel crust and a full-sized peanut butter cup hiding inside! Highly addictive.



Ingredients
Pretzel Crust

  • 1 cup of 'pretzel dust' 100g of pretzels flooring into crumbs.
  • 6 tbsp melted butter
  • Peanut Butter Mini Cheesecakes
  • 1 block of cream cheese {8 oz} softened to room temperature
  • 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter at room temperature
  • 1/4 cup sugar
  • 1 huge egg
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 6 tablespoons heavy cream referred to as whipping cream in Canada, the variety within the carton
  • 12 full-sized Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
  • Other
  • 1/2 cup melted peanut butter chips or chocolate chips for drizzling if desired.

Instructions

  • Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Line a standard-sized muffin tray with muffin papers and set aside.
  • Mix collectively the flooring pretzels and the melted butter.
  • Press 1 tablespoon into the backside of every muffin paper, pat down along with your arms to flatten.
  • In a huge bowl, beat collectively the cream cheese and peanut butter till smooth.
  • Add the sugar and blend till no granules remain.
  • Mix within the egg, vanilla, and cream till totally combined.
  • Place a peanut butter cup within the heart of every muffin paper. Spoon cheesecake combination over top. Fill the muffin papers to about ¾ full.
  • Bake for 15 or so minutes, heart would possibly have a mild jiggle will arrange as they cool.
  • Cool totally within the pan. Remove from pan and permit to set within the fridge, 2-3 hours.
  • Drizzle with melted peanut butter chips and chocolate, if desired. 

I like truth TV…and Netflix documentaries. I love pineapple…but simply on my pizza. I could be talkative and loud…but I am also absolutely an introvert.

And now, simply days after posting 29 Healthy Work Lunch Ideas, I must move and publish these…the ultimate, decadent, creamy, peanut-buttery little cheesecakes you ever will see.

I won’t blame you should you're confused. But the factor is…I like my food to be healthy, and my truffles to be desserts! I don’t desire to debris round with a nice thing! And peanut butter cup cheesecakes:  a really nice thing.

And a salty pretzel crust? Salty-sweet heaven!!

Not simply are those guys filled with PB and cream cheese, but they're hiding one huge vintage surprise: a full-sized Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup…so yep. These are NOT going to be classified as healthy. But who cares…they are SO delicious!

I don’t know, guys…peanut butter is simply calling my identify lately.
It advised me that there weren’t sufficient PB recipes in this blog, given my addiction. I needed to take action.

First the No-Bake Peanut Butter Crunch Cereal Bars, and now these. I suppose my PB cravings would possibly simply be glad for the time being.

And don’t worry: extra wholesome recipes to come. For now, take pleasure in those mini peanut butter cup cheesecakes. They are value every one calorie, I promise you

Hungry for extra cheesecake?
Cranberry Sauce Mini Cheesecakes
Tequila-Lime Cheesecake Bars
Greek Yogurt Key Lime Cheesecakes

Mini Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecakes with a Pretzel Crust
These mini peanut butter cup cheesecakes have a salty pretzel crust and a full-sized peanut butter cup hiding inside!  Highly addictive.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here