iklan

Halloween Harvest Hash Chex Mix

This harvest hash chex blend is the PERFECT combination of sweet, salty and crunchy. I was slightly fearful in regards to the Bugles – I wasn’t certain how they’d slot in with the sweetness, but they style amazing! My 6 12 months antique has been choosing out handfuls of the Bugles saying they’re the greatest part. She says subsequent time I can depart out the Chex cereal. Ha! I in fact suppose the Chex may be my favorite side though? Along with the Reese’s Pieces… really, the entire combination simply works in fact nicely together.



Ingredients
For the Sauce:

  • ¾ cup Butter, melted
  • ¾ cup Brown Sugar, packed
  • 2 Tablespoons Vanilla Extract

For the Mix:

  • 1 box Rice Chex [365g (12 oz)]
  • 1 bag Bugles [213g (7 oz) bag]
  • 4 cups Pretzels
  • 1 heaping cup Candy Corn
  • 1 heaping cup Candy Corn Pumpkins
  • 1 bag Reese's Pieces [230g (8oz)]

Instructions

  • Preheat the oven to 275°F.
  • Melt the butter within the microwave in medium bowl or measuring cup.
  • Add the brown sugar and vanilla extract and whisk nicely till blended and dissolved.
  • In a VERY enormous bowl, upload the Chex cereal, pretzels and Bugles.
  • Pour the sauce over the cereal combination and toss gently till flippantly coated.
  • Line NULL enormous baking sheets with parchment paper.
  • Divide combination on the NULL baking sheets and unfold in even layers.
  • Bake for 45 minutes, stirring each 15 minutes.
  • Remove from the oven and permit it to cool. Then upload it to a enormous bowl, alongside with the candy corn, pumpkins and Reese's Pieces. Toss to combine.
  • Store in hermetic container. 

It’s so excellent for this time of 12 months – slightly bit like relief food. I’m FREEZING proper now. I’m sitting in my workplace chair with my fluffy fleece housecoat on. It’s chilly and it’s raining, but I’m munching in this delicious chex mix, and it’s making me so excited for fall weather! Leaves crunching below your feet. The stunning fall colors on the trees. Turtle necks! (I may be slightly loopy on that one, but I LOVE whilst it will get chilly sufficient that I can bounce donning turtlenecks again! So cozy.). What can I say? I love this time of year!

I was impressed via means of the recipe over at The House of Hendrix – besides she blended all of the meals as a type of path blend with out a sauce. I concept this was simply calling out for a few type of candy and buttery flavouring – a candy Chex mix, incredibly than a savory one. And then baking the combination additional to the wonderful crunch of the entire thing.

The complete printable recipe is on the quit of this post, but here’s what you’ll need:
Rice Chex Cereal
Pretzels
Bugles
Candy Corn
Candy Corn Pumpkins
Reese’s Pieces

If you discover candy corn too sweet, in fact experience unfastened to depart it out. It tastes AMAZING with simply the cereal, pretzels, bugles and Reese’s pieces. But of course, that’s no longer very a lot fun for Halloween!

Oh my word. That sauce. A mix of brown sugar, butter and vanilla extract – it tasted amazing!

I tossed the Chex cereal, the Bugles and the pretzels with the sauce, and baked them as you’d bake common Chex mix. It’s an enormous recipe. I had NULL cookie sheets complete like within the photograph below.

I’m no longer the largest candy corn fan – it’s simply soooooo sweet. But it made the Chex blend so pretty! Look on the stunning fall colors in there!!

Besides, my candy loving four 12 months antique consumed all of the candy corn items from the mix. Funny how among the five of us, everybody had a other favourite.

Be prepared, this makes an enormous batch. It’s huge for a party, or giving away in little deal with bags! Or you possibly can shop it in an air tight container and you’ll have a yummy snack competent for you all week long.

This Halloween harvest hash Chex blend is the PERFECT combination of candy and salty. It tastes soooo good!! It can be superior for a Halloween get together and even Thanksgiving!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here