iklan

CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH MARSHMALLOW TREATS

A riff at the universal Rice Krispie Treats… a marshmallow cereal deal with made with Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal.



INGREDIENTS:

  •  5tablespoonssalted butter
  •  8cupsminiature marshmallows(about 1½ (10-ounce bags))
  •  12.2ouncebox Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal((about 8 cups))

DIRECTIONS:

  • Line a 9x9-inch sq. pan with parchment paper.
  • In a vast pot, melt the butter over low heat. Once melted, upload the marshmallows and stir continually till they have all melted. Remove from the warmth and stir within the cereal till it's fully coated with the melted marshmallow sauce.
  • Turn the combination out into the pan and, utilizing a spoon or spatula that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, press into an even layer. Let sit at room temperature for at the very least 30 minutes, then cut into squares and serve. Leftovers must be saved in an hermetic container at room temperature for as much as 3 days.

RECIPE NOTES:

  • Nutritional values are primarily founded on one serving

NUTRITION:

  • CALORIES: 193KCALFAT: 4GSATURATED FAT: 2GCHOLESTEROL: 9MGSODIUM: 165MGPOTASSIUM: 27MGCARBOHYDRATES: 38GSUGAR: 16GPROTEIN: 1GVITAMIN A: 1545%VITAMIN C: 13.7%CALCIUM: 3%IRON: 6.6% 

Since I can remember, I’ve been a vast fan of Rice Krispie treats. I love them homemade, I liked the cereal again in center school, I love the significant ones you'll be able to get at Noodles… and I love coming up with new creations in my very own kitchen. Some of my favourite are A, B, C and D… and I love gambling round with other cereals, as well. Case in point: Golden Grahams s’mores bars.

I’ve been seeing lots of recipes pop up currently providing Cinnamon Toast Crunch… everything from milkshakes to fudge, and it fully got me yearning one among my favourite cereals. It’s my husband’s favourite as well, so I had a sense that those Cinnamon Toast Crunch marshmallow treats could be massively universal in our house.

I was spot on.
These are ooey, gooey and I was supremely inspired with the reality that the cereal stayed good and crisp of their bed of marshmallow sauce. We are a home divided whilst it involves cereal – I use a minimal quantity of milk and consume it quickly, as I love it reside good and crispy. My husband drowns his cereal in milk and we could it sit till it’s good and soggy. As a crisp cereal person, I liked that those marshmallow treats saved that signature crispy texture.

If you're keen on your Rice Krispie treats and are a fan of Cinnamon Toast Crunch, you fully ought to make those marshmallow cereal treats!

One 12 months ago: Salted Caramel Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Four years ago: Congo Bars
Six years ago: Pineapple Upside-Down Cake

CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH MARSHMALLOW TREATS
A riff at the universal Rice Krispie Treats... a marshmallow cereal deal with made with Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here