iklan

BOOZY BAILEYS OREO MILKSHAKE RECIPE

This milkshake recipe is one which will pride simply about anyone!  Made with vanilla ice cream, oreo cookies, Baileys and vanilla vodka, it’s comfortable and rich, with a deliciously addicting taste!



INGREDIENTS

  • 2 pints vanilla ice cream, fairly softened
  • 10 oreo cookies
  • 2 oz Baileys Irish cream (about 1/4 cup)
  • 2 oz Vanilla vodka (about 1/4 cup)

FOR SERVING

  • drizzle of chocolate syrup
  • chocolate jimmies (long sprinkles)
  • cookies n creme chocolate bar

INSTRUCTIONS

  • Drizzle chocolate syrup on a small plate and upload chocolate jimmies to one other small plate.  Dip rim of glasses into chocolate syrup, then into the jimmies.  Set apart or refrigerate.
  • Add ice cream, cookies, Baileys, and vodka to blender and mix till comfortable and creamy.  Pour into glasses.  Garnish with a work of the cookies n creme bar and get pleasure from responsibly! 

Y’all.  I’ve made a LOT of recipes over the years, and this one is in my ideal 5!  The flavors are simply so smooth, velvety… I mean, in a way, this milkshake recipe might be dangerous.  It doesn’t have that stable alcohol taste, so that you'll be able to simply preserve sipping!

I made those for my household a whereas back, and so they got a vast thumbs up!  In fact, my brother was simply asking me to make them again.

Now, I love a excellent stable drink… in fact, my absolute favourite go-to drink is whiskey or bourbon at the rocks.  But sometimes, I simply have to mix a dessert, and a drink.  Killing NULL birds with one stone!

If you've got little ones, you understand they’ll desire to strive a few of this milkshake… so underneath the recipe, I’ve protected a non-alcoholic version.  All you do is update the alcohol with milk

HOW TO MAKE A MILKSHAKE AT HOME
Those thick, rich, and extremely creamy milkshakes from restaurants and diners are fabulous, but they’re also actually primary to make at home!  All you would like is ice cream, liquid, any flavorings (like the Oreos here), and a excellent blender.

CAN I MAKE THIS MILKSHAKE RECIPE WITHOUT BAILEYS
Yes, absolutely!  I love the taste of Baileys (see what I mean?), but when you’d rather, Kahlua is one other excellent option.  You might also play round with a mixture of vanilla and chocolate vodkas.  Plus, there’s a non-alcoholic model indexed within the recipe!

For a garnish, I stored issues primary and used a Hershey’s cookies n creme bar, and it truly works SO well!!  The chocolate rim and sprinkles are optional, but really, why not… you deserve a few more chocolate!

Doesn’t that appear like simply the factor you would like after a lengthy tough day at work?!  I’ve had a busy day, and I might certain use one!

The subsequent time you’re competent for a cocktail, strive this milkshake recipe and have your drink for dessert!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here